Skip to main content
Board and Staff
MARVAC Calendar of Events
Resources and Tools
All members are encouraged to participate in MARVAC's camper and RV shows and educational programs, as well as the association's many other services. Whether you need insurance, legal counsel, an architect, engineer or some other related service firm, the association has the answer! Members seeking a particular service or specific advice need only contact the association office to have their questions answered. The staff serves as a referral service to help members locate the services they require. Versed in all segments of the industry, the staff can assist you in responding to technical questions or help you deal with the local and state government units. The professional staff is always as near as your phone. You can reach our staff Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. by calling 517.349.8881 or 800.422.6478.
membership application form
more information, contact us at 517-349-3300. Or email email@example.com
- We continue to monitor legislation that has been introduced to relieve the park model taxation and licensing problem. We serve as an adviser to the Department of Environmental Quality's Campground Division in matters concerning campground rules and licensing. We work closely with the Bureau of Automotive Regulation regarding dealer licensing.
MARVAC RV & Campsite Directory
- Each member company is listed in this useful and attractive publication free-of-charge. Magazines are distributed at MARVAC Camper and RV Show
as well as at Michigan Welcome Centers across the state. Members also have the opportunity to advertise in the directory.
Click here for upcoming RV shows
- As a member benefit only members in good standing can have their campground brochures handed out at our special booth at the RV shows.
Meeting Space Available
- Looking for a great location in the Lansing area to hold a company meeting, sales training session or educational seminar? Look no further! The Michigan Manufactured Housing, RV and Campground Association Conference Center is your answer. Available exclusively to MMH & RVCA members, the conference center is a full-service facility. For availability and rental information, please contact Darren Ing, assistant director, at 517.349.3300. For rates and schematics, please click
for the conference center spec sheet.
Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Coverage for one person for each active, full-time members and/or designated executives, officers or managers of MARVAC who are in good standing.
Board and Staff